Principles of Personal Data Processing
How Film Dekor processes personal data
What personal data do we collect?
At Film Dekor, we collect the personal data you provide during:
- your order of our services,
- conclusion of contracts,
- your participation in the selection procedure for a job position at Film Dekor spol. s r.o.
This includes in particular:
- name and contact details – we collect your name, email address and phone number
- identification and payment data of the company – we collect the name; Company ID Number; TAX Registration Number and address of the company you represent
- information needed for the job selection process – we collect information about your highest educational attainment, previous work experience and other information you provide in your CV.
How do we use this data?
We only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have provided it to us.
Specifically, we use it so that we can:
- process your order,
- fulfil the contract as one of the contracting parties,
- invite you to the selection process and let you know whether you were successful or not.
We do not provide this collected personal data to any third parties.
Access to and control of your personal data
You have access to the personal data we hold about you. We will provide you with a copy of this data upon your request. If you would like to know what data we hold about you, please send a request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to the address below. The provision of this information is free of charge.
We want your personal data to be up-to-date and accurate. If you discover that information about you is no longer valid, erroneous or inaccurate, you may request that the inaccuracies be corrected or removed altogether.
How to contact us
by e-mail (email@example.com),
or write to us at the address: Film Dekor spol. s r.o., Pod Kotlářkou 151/3, 150 00 Prague 5-Košíře